Governor Nyesom Wike has announced a two-day temporary lifting of the total lockdown on Obio/Akpor and Port Harcourt Local Government Areas from Tuesday May 12 2020 to Wednesday May 13, 2020.
The governor announced this in a statewide broadcast on Sunday night.
ALSO READ : Open your church halls for government to use as Isolation centers – Pastor Tunde Bakare tells Nigerian church leaders (video)
According to Wike, the temporary lifting of the lockdown is for residents to restock foodst…
Get Full Details at : https://ejesgist.com/governor-nyesom-wike-announces-temporary-relaxi-of-lockdown-in-rivers.html?feed_id=19803&_unique_id=5eb9008ca3a2c
- Medical and Quality Assurance Officer at National Health Insurance Provider Company
- Business Developer at International Bridge Education
- Senior Accountant at Daystar Power Group
- Secretary at Benvigo Outsource
- Customer Service Representative at Yellownose Investment Limited
- TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Asset and Inventory Associate at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation