The Anambra State authorities says it may well launch an investigation into the most recent hearth disaster in a mortuary on the General Hospital Enugwu-Ukwu in Njikoka Local Government Area.
Governor Willie Obiano disclosed this all through a go to to the Mortuary.
Describing the incident as a double tragedy, Governor Obiano commiserated with the households of those affected and pledged to
immediately begin the reconstruction of the burnt setting up.
The Governor who was full of emotions, referred to as on the kinfolk to attend till the panel concludes and submit its findings, as he is devoted to the welfare of the citizenry.
The Commissioner for Health, Dr Josephat Akabuike was moreover part of the go to. It might be recalled that two days up to now, a fire incident on the mortuary burnt about fifty corpses previous recognition.
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager