GOVERNOR OBAINO VISITS THE ENUGWU-UKWU BURNT MORTUARY
The Anambra State authorities says it may well launch an investigation into the most recent hearth disaster in a mortuary on the General Hospital Enugwu-Ukwu in Njikoka Local Government Area.
Governor Willie Obiano disclosed this all through a go to to the Mortuary.
Describing the incident as a double tragedy, Governor Obiano commiserated with the households of those affected and pledged to
immediately begin the reconstruction of the burnt setting up.
The Governor who was full of emotions, referred to as on the kinfolk to attend till the panel concludes and submit its findings, as he is devoted to the welfare of the citizenry.
The Commissioner for Health, Dr Josephat Akabuike was moreover part of the go to. It might be recalled that two days up to now, a fire incident on the mortuary burnt about fifty corpses previous recognition.
- Kaduna State Government Recruitment 2020 / 2021 Volunteers – kdsg.gov.ng | See How to Apply
- Job for Graduate Retail Sales Executive at Sunu Assurances Nigeria Plc
- Job for Fleet & Logistics Manager at DRYVA Logistics
- Hot job for Milling Operator at Zee Rice – July 2020
- Current Job Recruitment for Bank Tellers in a Top Leading Mortgage Bank in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- Edo: We Will Isolate Wike In An Isolation Centre, Before He Recovers, The Election Is Over — Ganduje
- BREAKING!! WAEC To Hold From August 4 To September 5, 2020 — FG
- Birthday: Blessing Egbara, A Quintessential Amazon — Dan Obo
- HAPPENING NOW!! Security Denies Journalists Entering As Panel Grills EFCC Boss In Aso Rock
- EXPOSED!! Akeredolu Didn’t Win 2016 Governorship Election — Resigned Ondo SSG
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on