Governor Rotimi Akeredolu, the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the October 10 Ondo State governorship election, has taken a substantial lead over his opponents with over 84,011 votes.
So far, with results the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) declared at the collation centres of 12 local government areas, Akeredolu scored 189,489 votes while Eyitayo Jegede, his Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) rival is trailing with 108,195. This gives a margin of 74,735,
Agbola Ajayi of the Zenith Labour Party (ZLP) came third in a far cry with 37,806 votes.
Below are the votes of the three leading parties across LGAS:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021