Cross River State Governor, Ben Ayade, has suspended his Special Adviser on Budget, Hon. Moses Onoh, over allegations bordering on mishandling of official information.
Onoh’s suspension was made known by the Gov Ayade’s Special Adviser, Media & Publicity, Mr Christian Ita on Friday through a press release.
According to the press release, Onoh’s suspension was a direct consequence of his alleged actions.
The press release read in part, “Hon. Onoh’s suspension, which is a direct consequence of his mishandling of privilege official communication, takes immediate effect.”
The Governor warned all appointees against leaking of privilege official communication adding that such will not be condoned.
He also warned that all forms of abuse of office will not also be tolerated no matter who was involved.
“All appointees of government are hereby, warned that His Excellency the Governor will not condone any abuse of office of any kind, including the leaking of privilege official communication,” he stated.
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )