Governor Umahi Remains Silent As Fulani Herdsmen Slaughtered Many In Ebonyi Communities
On Monday night, gunmen suspected of being herdsmen attacked three communities in Ebonyi state’s Shelu local government area, killing a number of people.
The villages of Egedege, Obegu, and Amazu are among those affected.
At the time of writing, the exact number of casualties was unknown.
According to a local source, herdsmen attacked the three villages and killed a large number of people.
Many others were injured to varying degrees, and cars and motorcycles were lost.
It was also discovered that the attackers robbed some of the area’s properties.
One of those killed was a Methodist church priest, whose identity could not be determined.
Sunday Eze, the chairman of the local government, confirmed the incident.
Liveth Idaho, a spokesman for the Police Command, confirmed the attack.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group