There was mild drama on Thursday as Gov. Wike lead the task force on the enforcement of lockdown order in the state.
One of the notable moments was when the MD / CEO Of PHED was accosted by the Governor for violation of lockdown directive in the state. You would recall that PHED made a donation of some trucks of rice to the Government of Rivers State to assist the government in the fight against covid 19.
As shown in the video, the MD was dumbfounded as he tried to explain to Wike that he is the MD of PHED which is one of the power distribution companies in Nigeria with license to sell electricity in Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, and Bayelsa. However, Wike, responded, “Which PHED” , and ordered him to be taken to isolation center.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021