HIS EXCELLENCY PROF BABA GANA UMARA ZULUM, BORNO STATE GOVERNOR SAYS IT ALL.
1. We have Senate President (Yobe)
2. We have Army chief (Borno)
3. We have DG of NEMA (Yobe)
4. We have National Security Adviser (Borno).
5. We have DG of NOA (Yobe)
6. We have GMD NNPC (Borno)
7. We have chairman NASC (Yobe).
8. We have chief of staffs to the President (Borno).
9. We have chairman of VSF (Yobe)
10. We have Chairman federal Character Commission (Borno)
11. We have Executive Secretary Fed. Govt. Housing Commission (Yobe)
12. We have chairman Senate Committee on Defence (Borno).
13. We have Permanent Secretary Fed. Min. Of Works (Yobe)
14. We have Chairman of National Intelligence Agency Panel (Borno).
15. We have the DG of FAAN (Borno)
16. We have APC National Secretary (Borno)
17. We have DG of FERMA (Borno)
18. We have 16 APC Reps (Borno & Yobe )
19. We have 6 APC Senators (Borno & Yobe).
20. We have Chairman EFCC (Borno)
21. We have the leader of IRT (Borno).
22. We have Federal Permanent Secretary from Borno.
23. We have state minister of Works and Housing (Yobe)
24. We have state Minister of Agriculture (Borno).
Same thing is extended to the neighboring North east states of Bauchi & Adamawa states with Air Chief & SGF among others.
With have the aforementioned personalities, who are appointees of the PRESIDENT and yet nothing to show for it, we have to blame ourselves not somebody somewhere.
President Buhari Appointed them to work for us and keep our confidence in his administration.
To me, simply by appointing them, Buhari has done everything for us, and we’ll forever remain grateful to him.
We now expect from our sons and daughters not him.
If they can’t come together and decide on a highway that’s just 130 klm linking the entire Borno with the rest of Nigerians & other challenges, then who would do it for us ?.
To me, it’s even mockery for us to shroud cyberspace with outcries for days blaming Mr president while the answer is with us, have them there for us.
This Reminds Me Of Alhaji Abubaker Rimi “Said Before He Died That Even If The Northern Nigeria Rule Nigeria For The Next 100 Years It Will Never Make The North Better Than Any Other Part Of Nigeria, Just Take A Look Today Nigerian People Young And Old Are Working Treading To Make Money To Develop Their Communities But The Youths In The Northern Part Are Very Busy Calling On their god (not the true Allah) to help them kill , maim and burn and Keep Their Place Backwards What A Price Of Total Stupidity.
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executive recruitment
- Insurance Advisor at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Senior Sales Engineer in an Indigenous Engineering and Construction Services Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company