Great people of Southern Senetorial District of Cross River State, I hope this meets you well. I write from an area of interest. However, I may be misunderstood by many, but it does not matter. My people in your silent thought, please have a rethink on your attitude to your brothers and fellow southerners. Are you fair to them in your words and deeds?
This reality is about to reckon on all of us as the day go bye. First it was Akon Ikpeme denied Chief Judge of Cross River State and we all kept mute. Yesterday, it was the turn of VCship of the prestigious university of Calabar, which going by the antecedent of previous events the present status quo should not have been upheld. Moreover, this calls for deep reflection in 2023. The clock is ticking and gradually the power of zoning is being downplayed.
Be it as it may, we they south claim to own the birthright of kinching to power come 2023. Let this message come to you as a prophecy, unless the south come together. Our Foundation for 2023 may be shaken. How be it, let me appreciate all those who supported the course of the south in the VCship race. Let me thank most importantly Engr. Ben Akak for standing strong as a voice to ensuring the South had a level playing ground. Indeed, you have shown deep love and commitment to your people. I am rest assured that posterity will not forget you and your sacrifices.
God bless Southern Cross River State.
God bless the Good People of Odukpani.
God bless Ben Akak Foundation.
Arc. E. E. Otu
- Medical and Quality Assurance Officer at National Health Insurance Provider Company
- Business Developer at International Bridge Education
- Senior Accountant at Daystar Power Group
- Secretary at Benvigo Outsource
- Customer Service Representative at Yellownose Investment Limited
- TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Asset and Inventory Associate at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation