The Greater Calabar Capital City Development Agency on Wednesday disclosed, that it was seeking collaboration with the state ministry of environment, to key into the Governor Ben Ayade’s vision of decongesting Calabar metropolis.
Mr Bassey Effiom, Chairman , Greater Calabar City Development Agency, made this known in an interview with Journalists in Calabar, the state capital.
See more photos:
Commending the efforts of the commissioner for environment,in his transformation of the state capital,Mr Bassey Effiom praised his diligence and steadfastness since the inception of his office.Mr Mfon Bassey had continued with his good works in keeping the state metropolis clean, green and healthy.
Contributing, the Agency’s Director General (DG) Mr. Kingsley Ikpeme said the visitation became necessary as all hands must be on deck to create the required awareness in the state.
Briefing the team, the Commissioner assured the agency of his commitment, and promised a good working relationship, adding that the synergy between his ministry and the agency would continue to flow.
Commending the Agency’s proactive effort, Mr Mfon appealed that they should do their best by sustaining the Governor’s effort, adding that the agency can only achieve its aims through team work.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022