The Greater Calabar City Development Agency on Monday, called for an effective working relationship between the agency and the state ministry of tourism,as such a healthy cooperation, will easily translate into more gains for the southern senatorial district.
In a courtesy visit to the Commissioner of Tourism, Mr Eric Anderson in the state capital, Chairman of the greater calabar capital city development Agency, Mr Bassey Effiom, stated that “it pays to maintain a good collaboration’ between the agency and the ministry.
Also speaking, the Director General, (DG) of the Agency, Mr Kingsley Ikpeme, disclosed that the goal of the visitation was to call for a cordial working relationship between the agency and the ministry so as to enable them achieve the Ayade’s dream of keeping Calabar “Green, Clean and Healthy”.
In response, the State Tourism Commissioner, Eric Anderson ,assured the Agency that his ministry was ready to work with the agency, Greater Calabar City Development Agency (GCCCDA) to provide solutions to the challenges facing the senatorial district.
According to a statement made available to Weetalknaija Blog, reports that the team met with the commissioner of tourism in his office ,situated in Calabar metropolis.
- Ahmadu Bello University Zaria Recruitment 2020 / 2021
- Ongoing Job recruitment in a Microfinance Bank in Enugu State
- Latest Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc
- Latest Job Opportunities at Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation
- Ongoing Job Recruitment in a Community Pharmacy based in Lagos (Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing