The member representing Denge/Shuni State Constituency at the Sokoto House of Assembly, Aminu Magaji Bodai, has been kidnapped.
A close relation of the lawmaker said that he was kidnapped by hoodlums around 1:15am between Dange and Bodai town on Thursday.
“I can confirm to you that my brother was kidnapped by yet-to-be-identified persons.
Read Also; Five killed, scores wounded as Gunmen attack Imo community
“His whereabouts is unknown yet and his abductors are yet to contact his family members,” he told Punch.
The Police Public Relations Officer, Assistant Superintendent of Police, Mohammed Sadiq Abubakar, who confirmed that the legislator was kidnapped said: “detail is still sketchy”.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group