Unknown gunmen in the early hours of Monday abducted the in-law to the Nigeria’s oil magnet, the CEO of SOBAS oil and gas in Haro-Quarters Kom-Kom, Oyigbo Rivers State.
According to eyewitnesses, the gunmen stormed into the of SOBAS in-law and shot sporadically into the air, giving them cover to carry out their plans.
Continuing, the eyewitness informed weetalknaija daily that the gunmen drove in, in a red Toyota car to the quarters, then after carrying out the operation, they shot three gunshot into the air, which gave them way to go with the victim.
More details shortly…
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group