Armed men have reportedly kidnapped wife of a state Lawmaker in Jahun Local Government Area of Jigawa, the Police have confirmed.
A security source told News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) that the woman is the wife of a Jigawa State Assembly members representing Miga constituency, Haruna Dangyatun.
SP Abdu Jinjiri, the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) in the state, told NAN that the victim, Hajiya Zahra’u Haruna, was kidnapped by three gunmen on Saturday about 4 a.m. at Dangyatum village.
“Today at about 4 a.m., a housewife named Zahra’u Haruna, was kidnapped by unknown gunmen in Dangyatum village in Miga local government area.
“Three unknown men came to the residence of victim with dane guns and cutlasses and took her to unknown destination.
“But the police are already giving the suspects a hot chase,” Jinjiri said. (NAN)
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment at Food Concepts Plc
- Latest Job Recruitment at Hilton Worldwide
- Latest Recruitment at APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited
- Job Employment Opportunities at the African Union
- New Job Recruitment at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria in an Oil and Gas Company
- Job Recruitment at the United Bank for Africa Plc