Thugs attacked widespread film star and member of the Lagos state House of Assembly, Desmond Elliot, on his manner from his polling unit at about 3.pm today.
Desmond, who’s working for a second time period within the meeting on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC), was attacked at Akerele junction within the Surulere a part of the Lagos. He was reportedly attacked after he refused to present cash to thugs who accosted him on the junction, Premium Times experiences. His automobile’s windscreen was damaged however the lawmaker escaped unharmed as supporters at a close-by polling unit, PU20, Ward 7, shortly known as for safety operatives to rescue him.
- UPDATED! Attacked On Governor’s Convoy, Death Toll Rises To 30
- BREAKING!! Many Confirmed Missing As Truck Plunges Into River In Lagos
- 2023 Presidency: North Considering Jonathan To Take Over From Buhari
- Ondo Governorship Election: Fear Grips APC As Makinde, Tambuwal, Mimiko Meet To Forge Last Minute Alliance To …
- Nationwide Strike: Airspace Joins NLC, Vow To Shutdown Operation