HAPPENING NOW!! Akwa Ibom State Currently On Fire As Unknown Gunmen Kill Six Policemen, Set Police Station on Fire
Weetalknaija can authoritavely report that, Akwa Ibom State is currently on fire.
Gunmen suspected to be members of the Indigenous People of Biafra(IPOB) have reportedly killed six policemen in Ini local government area of Akwa Ibom state.
The hoodlums also razed the Divisional Police Station at Odoro Ikpe, headquarters of the council area.
The incident, our correspondent gathered, occurred in the early hours of Saturday.
Ini is a sister local government to Ikono, which was also attacked last week during which three policemen were killed.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates