Weetalknaija Daily Post can authoritatively report that, the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) and the Non-Academic Staff Union of Universities (NASU) have locked the main entrance of the Lagos State University (LASU) over the payment of the minimum wage.
Weetalknaija Daily Post gathered that, As early as 7:00am, the members gathered at the entrance of the University preventing both students and lecturers from gaining entrance.
Those locked out of the school include the Vice-Chancellor of the University, Professor Olanrewaju Fagboun.
All attempt by the Vice-Chancellor to dialogue with NLC, ASUU, NASU was not successful, as they insist that no one will be allowed into the university premises until their demands are met by the state government.
More details to come…
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group