Happening Now : Ayade Splashes N1million and other gift items to prison inmate who delivered twins in Calabar
Gov. Benedict Ayade has donated a sum of N1million and other gift items to prison inmate who delivered twins on Thursday in Calabar.
The Commissioner for Health, Dr Inyang Asibong, made the donation on behalf of the state government. Kudos to Ayade and the health ministry for this magnanimity.
Keep a tap with the News Agency of Nigeria on the development of this report as we take extra steps to unravel the father of the twins.
Culled from George Odok’s Facebook Wall.
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- Magu Cries Out, Says He Didn’t Tell The Panel That He Gave Osinbajo N4Billion
- N4Billion Saga: You Must Resign First Before You Take Me To Court — Ude Tells Osinbajo
- BREAKING!! Tinubu Receives Another Big Blow As APC Disqualifies His Candidate In Ondo
- BREAKING!! Lawyer Accuses FBI, US Govt Of Kidnapping Hushpuppi From Dubai (Read Argument)
- Cross River Youth Council Hails Imoke @59
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on