Gov. Benedict Ayade has donated a sum of N1million and other gift items to prison inmate who delivered twins on Thursday in Calabar.
The Commissioner for Health, Dr Inyang Asibong, made the donation on behalf of the state government. Kudos to Ayade and the health ministry for this magnanimity.
Keep a tap with the News Agency of Nigeria on the development of this report as we take extra steps to unravel the father of the twins.
Culled from George Odok’s Facebook Wall.
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager