Happening Now : Buhari in an emergency meeting with top security chiefs at presidential villa
John Ameh , Abuja
President Muhammadu Buhari and some top security agency heads are meeting right now at the Presidential Villa , Abuja .
Those at the closed – door meeting include the Inspector -General of Police , Mr Mohammed Adamu ; National Security Adviser, Maj .-Gen Babagana Monguno ( retd ) ; and the Director – General of the National Intelligence Agency , Ahmed Rufai -Abubakar .
It is unclear what the agenda of the meeting is , but sources say discussions may centre on general security situation, including the handling of recent tension in the country over the xenophobic attacks on Nigerians in South Africa .
However , The PUNCH also learnt that the proposed African Security Leadership Summit soon to be hosted by Nigeria might be the main agenda .
The President also held another meeting earlier with Major -Gen . A. B. Mamman ( retd ) .
VIDEO OF THE WEEK: SEX FOR GRADE IN NIGERIA
- BREAKING: Bride run mad during wedding after she duped another man with 1.7 million in Ekiti State
- FULL LIST: Cross River Governor makes fresh appointments
- Imo: Why is PDP and Ihedioha’s lawyer, Kanu Agabi asking for more time?
- FACTS YOU MUST KNOW!! Responding to a post by Governor Ben Ayade, Hon Bobby Ekpenyong Wrote..
- TRUE CONFESSION!! C’River is the most peaceful, safe, secure state in Nigeria — Fashim
Share this post with your Friends on