The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has arrested Senator Shehu Sani, who represented Kaduna Central Senatorial District in the National Assembly between 2015 and 2019.
According to a source, Sani was arrested for alleged extortion of $20,000 from the owner of ASD Motors. The source said:
“He was said to have collected the $20,000 from the owner of ASD Motors on the grounds that he is very close to the EFCC boss.
“He was subsequently arrested and granted administrative bail while he refunded the money to the victim. “He was asked to report but made himself incommunicado. He must have been scamming a lot of people, dropping the name of the EFCC boss.”
Read more at: https://www.abnews247.com/2019/12/breaking-efcc-arrests-senator-shehu-sani-over-%e2%82%a67-2m-extortion-case/
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution