Armed men suspected to be kidnappers Thursday morning attacked an Abuja bound train with guns and other projectiles.
Eyewitnessreporters gathered that the train which left the Rigassa train station at around 10 am was attacked a few kilometres to Katari, about seventy kilometres to Abuja.
A passenger on the train revealed that the train came under what he called “ballistic projectiles attack” but no passenger was hurt in the incidence.
- Medical and Quality Assurance Officer at National Health Insurance Provider Company
- Business Developer at International Bridge Education
- Senior Accountant at Daystar Power Group
- Secretary at Benvigo Outsource
- Customer Service Representative at Yellownose Investment Limited
- TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Asset and Inventory Associate at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation