The Edo State governor Godwin Obaseki and his deputy, Philip Shuaibu, have arrived the Edo State House of Assembly.
It was gathered, their arrival is to ensure plots to illegally remove them from office was thwarted.
The police took over the legislative premises – shutdown for fumigation over Coronavirus scare – to apparently provide cover for lawmakers loyal to the All Progressive Congress (APC).
The aggrieved lawmakers are said to be planning to impeach the state governor who is seeking re-election on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group