The Edo State governor Godwin Obaseki and his deputy, Philip Shuaibu, have arrived the Edo State House of Assembly.
It was gathered, their arrival is to ensure plots to illegally remove them from office was thwarted.
The police took over the legislative premises – shutdown for fumigation over Coronavirus scare – to apparently provide cover for lawmakers loyal to the All Progressive Congress (APC).
The aggrieved lawmakers are said to be planning to impeach the state governor who is seeking re-election on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company
- Recent Vacancies at Sumehck Foam Industries Limited
- Recruitment For Graduate Interns at Henkel