HAPPENING NOW!! Owerri Is Currently On Fire As Gunmen Set Imo Commissioner, LG Chairman Houses on Fire
The orgy of violence in Imo State continued on Sunday as arsonists reportedly raze the houses of the state Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Hon. Declan Mbadiwe Emelumba, and that of the Orlu WestLocal Government Area (LGA) Chairman.
The incident, which occurred around 1am on Sunday destroyed all property in the Commissioner’s residence.
Chief Emelumba confirmed the incident, saying that the gunmen broke down his gate and set the house on fire.
It is not yet clear if the attackers are the same gunmen who went about shooting sporadically on Sunday morning in different parts of Owerri.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021