The Inspector General of Police (IGP), Mohammed Adamu, has ordered the arrest of senator Elisha Ishaku Abbo and his orderly by an investigative team set up by the Police Force headquarters in Abuja.
Investigations are currently ongoing at the Federal Capital Territory police command into the alleged attack on a sales girl by a serving senator in Abuja.
The news of the attack went viral after a video recorded by the Close Circuit Television (CCTV), installed in the shop was shared on the social media, an act which is said to have embarrassed the police authorities.
The Police force says they are doing everything within their powers to restore dignity to the force, following the conduct of the police orderly attached to the senator.
According to Police sources, the incident actually happened in a sex-toy shop in Abuja, where the senator had gone to make purchases.
The video which has been circulating the internet, shows the angry senator beat up the sales girl, and ordered his police orderly to take her away.
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company