Weetalknaija Blog can authoritatively report that, President Muhammadu Buhari is currently presiding over a virtual meeting of the Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting at the presidential villa, Abuja.
The meeting, which started at 10 am, has in attendance, the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo (SAN); the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), Mr Boss Mustapha; the Chief of Staff to the President, Professor Ibrahim Gambari and the National Security Adviser (NSA) Maj. Gen. Babagana Monguno (Rtd).
Also present are nine ministers including those of Finance, Budget and National Planning, Mrs Zainab Ahmed; Works and Housing, Mr Babatunde Fashola; Attorney-General and Minister for Justice, Abubakar Malami; Aviation, Senator Hadi Sirika; and Sports and Youths Development, Mr Sunday Dare.
Other are those of Information and Culture Alhaji Lai Mohammed; Women Affairs, Dame Pauline Tallen; Water Resources, Engr. Suleiman Adamu; Petroleum Resources (State), Chief Timipre Sylva; and Budget and National Planning (State), Clement Agba.
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited
- Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group
- Career Openings at FBNQuest Merchant Bank