After one year, the Convener of RevolutionNow in Osun State, Olawale Bakare, has been rearrested by operatives of the Department of State Services, DSS in Osogbo. Recall that in August 4, 2019, a human rights activist, pro-democracy campaigner, former presidential candidate, Omoyele Sowore staged a protest in Lagos, Abuja, Osun and other part of the country which led to his arrest and detention. Similarly, Bakare was also arrested in Osogbo and arraigned alongside Sowore.
Olawale, on Wednesday with members of the Revolution Now converged at the popular Olaiya junction in Osogbo to state a protest against bad governance, lack of infrastructure, extra judicial activities, among others.
The protesters had addressed the police officers at the scene on their mission. A yet to be identified member of the RevolutionNow while addressing security agents and onlookers was abruptly arrested by DSS.
Bakare and two others were also arrested, while others fled the scene.
- Ending Soon : Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company