Nigerian blogger Linda Ikeji recently clocked a new age with beautiful pictures as she hinted it was her last year as a ‘thirty something’, which meant she turned 39.
It appeared to be a moment of double celebration for the mother of one, who recently celebrated the first birthday ceremony of her son, Jayce, with friends and family members in Dubai.
On her Instagram she wrote ;
My last year as a 30-something year old! 😭😭😭. But I am so grateful for how far God has brought me. For all the blessings I don’t take for granted; for my son, parents, siblings, great friends, loyal fans, everyone who has followed my journey and to you reading this!
Happy birthday to me! Thank you so much for all the well wishes. God bless you and yours!
Normally, most people celebrated with her and tapped into the positive mood, but for controversial Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, it was a different issue entirely.
Kemi claims Linda, who celebrated her son’s first year birthday in Dubai is not revealing her real age to the public.
The controversial character pointed out that Linda is 43 years old as opposed to what she and Wikipedia are saying.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution