The National Coordinator of PDP Youth Alliance, Dr Charles Omini has called on the Presidency to stop the harassment and Intimidation of the Judiciary in the country.
He said moves by the Presidency to intimidate and manipulate the Judiciary in the on going Presidential elections tribunal and others across the States PDP Won will be resisted.
Omini further advised the presidency to use it’s powers to fix the economy and focus on the security and welfare of all Nigerians.
He further described the presidency as a government that has lost focus on what to do to alleviate Nigerians from poverty and that Nigerians should not expect the present administration to perform magic since they can’t give what they don’t have and should brace up, he said Nigeria has entered next level of hunger and confusion, but that citizens must Engage on meaningful activities that will contribute to improving their standard of living.
Omini who challenged the Judiciary to sit up and stop being corrupt to defend the rule of law in Nigeria, urged them to do the right thing and refused to be intimadated by the executive arm of government.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group