In the face of pandemic “Covid-19″, the president is still nowhere to be found. What Buhari is good at doing is proving that he is not dead or not sick, as he did last week Sunday, after too much alarm by the people that he may have contracted the virus or not in the country. Now he is once again vanished into the thin air, after making his premeditated speech last week Sunday- a speech that brings no hope to the citizens, who are sitting at home, in fear, in pain, in anguish, of perpetual hunger, and trying to phantom ‘Who will get the virus next?”.
When it is time for the people to look up to their leader cum Buhari in this pathetic period, he always disappoints and hides himself either in Aso Rock, or in Britain. Now Britain will not accept him because they too have their worries of this virus, which is trying to reduce humankind.
How can the people rise in joy in the morning and say ‘today will be good and won’t be a victim of the virus “Covid-19” because my president is working tirelessly in stopping it?’
The duty of a leader by this time is by giving the people hope and comfort, but ours only know how to hide himself in Aso Rock, waiting for the plague to be over. Can’t he see what world leaders are doing to their citizens in curbing the spread of the virus?.
This is the time for whoever can get my message to the president, should tell him to come out of his hiding and take up the mantle of leadership responsibilities.
I love my country Nigeria.
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager