The National Coordinator, PDP Youth Alliance, Charles Omini has described the 5 million fine as penalty for hate speech as laughable.
Omini who asked President Muhammadu Buhari to focus on finding ways to tackle the security and economic challenges to realise that his party and his aides are the ones behind hate speech and should be fined.
He said no amount of intimidation can stop Nigerians from Criticising the failed All Progressive Congress (APC) led federal government.
He challenged the federal government to trade with caution and know that Nigeria is governed by her constitution and that the Federal government must learn to obey the rule of law .Omini who called on Nigerians to speak up on the way forward to rescue Nigeria from the hands of the APC led federal government.
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health