The Governor-elect of Imo State, Senator Hope Uzodinma, of the All Progressives Congress, APC, has said that his stolen mandate has been recovered by the Supreme Court.
Uzodinma, who spoke through his Spokesperson, Declan Emelumba, shortly after the Apex Court declared him the duly elected Governor of the State, said that the court has demonstrated bravery.
The Governor-elect accused the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, of not having good plans for the State.
He said: “The Supreme Court has declared Senator Hope Uzodinma as the duly elected Governor of Imo State. The beautiful thing is that our stolen mandate has been recovered.
“The Governor will arrive in Imo State, on Wednesday, and he will address the people of the State. He has better plans for the people of the State. He is experienced, and the State is in for good things.”
- Edo Basic Education Sector Transformation (EdoBEST Recruitment 2021 )
- Executive Secretary / Fund Raiser in a Corporate NGO
- Job Vacancies in a Reputable Marketing and Brand Communication Agency
- Zonal Security Manager ( West Africa) at Fadac Resources and Services
- Software Developer (Full Stack) at Fadac Resources and Services
- Job Opportunities at Dangote Group
- Job Opportunities at Food Concepts Plc