HELLO GUYS!! If You Don’t Stop Doing These 9 Terrible Things, Your Woman Will Cheat On You (Especially No. 1,3 & 7)
One of the biggest tragedies that can befall any man is to find out that the woman you call your wife or lover has been sleeping with another man.
Seriously speaking, most men don’t think anything of it when they cheat on their wives, as far as they’re concerned, it’s a man’s world.
So long as they have not chosen to marry that other woman as a second wife, then wifey shouldn’t grumble about anything. But when the situation is reversed and they find out their adorable wife has been rolling in the hay with another woman, then all hell is let loose!
Now, why would a woman want to cheat on her man? Statistics have shown that, compared to the men, only a sizeable percentage of women actually cheat on their husbands, the number of cheating husbands is far greater.
Yet, we agree there still are a small chunk of married women who cheat. What could be the reason(s)? Here are some factors that could make your woman, whether you’re married or not, cheat on you and defile your marriage or relationship.
1. You Treat Her Badly
If you’re the type that treats your woman like she’s a piece of trash and demeans her at every given opportunity, making her break down emotionally, then you’re certainly pushing her into the arms of another man outside.
This is a situation that, if it persists for long, then your marriage or relationship is heading for the rocks.
2. You Abuse Her Physically
This is a no-go area.
In these days when the world is standing up against men who physically abuse their women, you can be sure you’re only going to leave your woman no other choice but to seek comfort and affection elsewhere.
3. You Don’t Love Her Anymore And You Can’t Hide It
At first, the woman might think she can make you change and love her again, but as time goes on she realizes that no matter how hard she tries to please you, you can never bring yourself to loving her again. And she can’t leave you because of the kids.
So, what does she do? She stays in your house, sleeps in your bed, but sneaks out to meet another man who still finds her charming.
4. She No Longer Loves You
This can be a result of several factors. Perhaps it’s your fault that she no longer loves you. Or she just finds herself drifting away from you emotionally.
Whatever it is, her heart is no longer with you and she prefers to be with another man now.
5. You Don’t Show Her Any Respect
This is something every woman craves for in a relationship.Respect is important to every woman, so once you begin to disrespect her constantly, shouting her down all the time in the presence of people without giving a hoot how she feels about it, then you might just be pushing her into arms of another man.
6. You Don’t Even Listen To Her
This is another issue women hate to deal with in their marriage or relationship.
They simply can’t stand it when their man never listens to them or seek their advice in matters that bother on the family.
The moment she finds a man who gives her attention and listens to her, she’ll fall for him.
7. You’re Not Satisfying Her Sexually
This is a big one. I know that in this part of the world, African women don’t like talking openly about sex, especially if they’re married. But the truth is that many of them are suffering inside sexually.
It’s either their man has lost interest in them sexually and is only interested in sleeping with his girlfriends, or the man is simply not giving a good account of himself in that department.
Either way, you’re leaving the door open for a man who appreciates your wife and understands her needs to come get her.
8. She Could Be Doing It For Revenge
This happens if you have cheated on your wife before, or worse still, you are a serial cheat.
In other words, she has caught you several times yet you have refused to change, she might decide to remind you that what’s good for the goose is also good for the gander.
9. You Don’t Make Her Feel Attractive
When was the last time you complimented her on her appearance?
When was the last time you told her her dress looked lovely?
When was the last time you told her she looked beautiful?
If you don’t tell her any of these and she knows you tell other women outside, it will hurt her. And when some guy comes along and begins to tell her things you don’t tell her, be prepared to lose her to another man.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Max FM Iya Jogbo is dead , TVC Communications Grieves
- Jobs in Lagos Today for Graduate Direct Sales Executive at Transsnet Group
- Field Disbursement Officer at Islamic Development Bank (IDB)
- Job Vacancies in Nigeria at Biomedical Nigeria Limited
- Hot Nigeria Jobs in a Sales & Distribution IT Firm in Lagos
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services LLimite
- HELLO GUYS!! If You Don’t Stop Doing These 9 Terrible Things, Your Woman Will Cheat On You (Especially No. 1,3 & 7)
- #bbnaija2020: Dorathy Becomes First Female Housemate To do this
- Ondo 2020: Mass Defection Looms In PDP As Aggrieved Leaders Meet Akeredolu
- More Revelations Why Dogara Dumps PDP For APC
- Betta Edu Gets Federal Government Award
Share this post with your Friends on