25-years- old lady, identified as Sandra was stranded in Kubwa Abuja after she went to visit the lovers she met on Facebook on Valentines day.
According to one Mr Wasiu Alimi, said, she was walking around in Kubwa Abuja after the number or the person she is looking for is no more going. People Around this area challenged her to know the reason why she is going up and down in Kubwa.
She said, she went to meet one of her Lovers which they just met on Facebook, she said his name is D Boy, she narrated how, she met D Boy on Facebook Some days to Valentine which both of them agreed to be lovers and promised to meet on Valentine day, also she said, D Boy promise to give her transport money when she got to Abuja, for this reason she didn’t have much on her.
After gotten to Kubwa in Abuja, D Boy number has been switched off and she doesn’t has any money with her, she was now looking for way of going back to Lagos.
People around gave her the money to get Hotel and go back to Lagos the next day and they told her she should not make this kind of risk again.
(Dee Fire Media)
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution