Aisha, the partner of the president, on Tuesday, December 4, urged women in Nigerian to help ensure the return of Muhammadu Buhari and the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) administration in the midst of the 2019 election.
Aisha appealed to the women when she attended the nationwide women administration summit organised by a political group, Project 4+Four for Buhari and Osinbajo 2019, on the National Women Development Center, Abuja.
The report quoted an announcement by Aisha’s director of data, Suleiman Haruna, as saying the partner of the president observed that over the past election, women participated completely throughout the voting course of and ensured that the APC was elected.
She talked about this was the reason the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari initiated the social funding programmes targeted on the women and their children with a function to engage them and in the reduction of the extent of poverty amongst them.
Asking them to unfold what she known as the good news of the accomplishments of the current administration, Aisha well-known that women have been on the receiving end of the struggles of males. Calling for a one-minute silence in honor of all troopers that misplaced their lives throughout the strategy of securing the nation, she urged the federal authorities to launch their entitlements.
The nationwide coordinator of Project 4+4, Comrade Garba Musa Bello, revealed that the intention of the summit was to hold collectively women from 774 native authorities areas and chart for them a way for the advertising marketing campaign interval.
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager