Governor Hope Uzodinma of Imo state did the unthinkable in Nigeria; a candidate who came fourth in the election was elevated after a Supreme court judgment answered his prayers against the incumbent, Emeka Ihedioha.
Since then, the opposition party PDP that lost to him has been calling him Supreme court ‘governor. But Governor Uzodinma has come out to put a stop to it.
He reacted thus:
“One thing people fail to understand is that my mandate was stolen, and I legally reclaimed it through the Supreme Court. Yet, people keep shouting supreme court Governor everywhere, including the opposition party.
“Whoever that calls me Supreme Court Governor or made in Abuja Governor will be arrested henceforth. It’s high time we accord respect to our leaders. I employ everyone to join hands with President Muhammadu Buhari in moving this country forward. Nigeria is a peaceful country; we have no other country we can call our own except Nigeria.”
Source : Information xclusive
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022