Governor Hope Uzodinma of Imo state did the unthinkable in Nigeria; a candidate who came fourth in the election was elevated after a Supreme court judgment answered his prayers against the incumbent, Emeka Ihedioha.
Since then, the opposition party PDP that lost to him has been calling him Supreme court ‘governor. But Governor Uzodinma has come out to put a stop to it.
He reacted thus:
“One thing people fail to understand is that my mandate was stolen, and I legally reclaimed it through the Supreme Court. Yet, people keep shouting supreme court Governor everywhere, including the opposition party.
“Whoever that calls me Supreme Court Governor or made in Abuja Governor will be arrested henceforth. It’s high time we accord respect to our leaders. I employ everyone to join hands with President Muhammadu Buhari in moving this country forward. Nigeria is a peaceful country; we have no other country we can call our own except Nigeria.”
Source : Information xclusive
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (65 Positions) – Part B
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 For Graduate ( 67 Positions) Party-A
- Current Employment Opportuninties at Deloitte
- 2021 Graduate Trainee Program at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate