The Management of the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) has confirmed disappearance of the court’s Finance and Accounts Director, Anthony Okwecheme.
Okwecheme was said to have gone missing earlier on Friday when his official car, in which he was being driven to the airport, ran into a flooded road and was submerged.
The incident was said to have occurred around 8a.m. close to a construction site along Galadimawa Roundabout, in Abuja.
The court’s spokesperson, Mrs. Tabitha Kangiwa, confirmed the incident, and assured that effort was on to locate the senior court official. (The Nation)
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )