Arrest Any Religious Leader Who flout Ban On Large Gatherings — Ayade
It is sad to note that inspite of the untiring efforts of the state government to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus into the state, some religious bodies have elected to violate the ban on large gathering by conducting services in their churches/worship centres.
It has also been observed that most churches have now adjusted their service time to the early hours of the morning and now holding services between 5am and 7am every Sunday as well as weekly activities with over 20 worshipers and for a duration longer than 30 minutes without nose masks.
Government views this act by leaders of such churches who ought to be dependable partners in the fight against the pandemic, as an affront.
His Excellency, Governor Ben Ayade seriously frowns at this development and hereby directs law enforcement agencies to ensure strict enforcement of the COVID -19 laid down preventive measures by arresting for prosecution any religious leader who violates the ban on large gatherings by conducting service/mass and have their worship centres permanently sealed as from tomorrow, April 26,2020
Special Adviser, Media and Publicity
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line