The member representing Boki 2 State Constituency in the Cross River House of Assembly, Hon. Hilary Bisong, has congratulated Governor Ben Ayade and his deputy, Prof Esu for their success ful inauguration into office for a second term.
Bisong, in his goodwill message to their Excellencies described their electoral victory as the overwhelming support and show of confidence by people of Cross River State.
According to Bisong, Ayade’s second term will further drive the by industrialization policy of the administration by moving Cross River State from a civil service state to a first class economically viable state.
He prayed for a smooth running of Ayade’s second term in office, thereby calling on all Crossriverians and residents in the state to join hands with the state government to improve the fortunes of the state.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution