The member representing Obubra 1 State constituency within the Cross River State House of Assembly, Hon Friday Gabriel Okpechi has condemned in totality, the continual assault on the Osopong 1 & 2 Communities in Obubra Local Government Area of Cross River State by the Izzi people of Ebonyi State.
The incident which broke out on March 24, 2019 left three individuals loss of life, scores severely injured, properties value thousands and thousands of naira all burnt down by the Izzi people.
Speaking with Sparkling FM, Otah Odey in Calabar, Hon Okpechi reveals that a complete group in Obubra Local Government Area was fully destroyed.
“I condemned in totality what is occurring there, it is barbaric, I feel this final attacked its horrific as a result of my people had been ambushed, a complete group was fully burnt down, properties value thousands and thousands of naira all destroyed, they had been taking pictures, killing our people as if they’re animals”, Okpechi added.
- OCTOBER 1: President Buhari To Address Nigerians From Eagle Square
- Breaking!! Confusion As Lagos Govt Cancels Independent Day Celebration
- HOT! We Don’t Want Godfathers For Our Governor — Oba Of Benin Warns Wike
- BREAKING!! Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Governorship Election Gallantly, Except — Popular Pastor Predicts
- JUST IN!! Winner Of BBNaija2020, Laycon Receives N30Million Cash Prize, Others
- BBC Recruitment 2020 for for an Editor, Gist Nigeria
- International Organization for Migration Jobs for Graduates
- World Bank Recruitment 2020 for a Graduate Administrative Assistant in Nigeria
- Current Job Vacancies at Virgin Forest Energy Limited
- Engineering Jobs in Nigeria at Saipem Contracting Nigeria Limited (SCNL)