The member representing Obubra 1 State constituency within the Cross River State House of Assembly, Hon Friday Gabriel Okpechi has condemned in totality, the continual assault on the Osopong 1 & 2 Communities in Obubra Local Government Area of Cross River State by the Izzi people of Ebonyi State.
The incident which broke out on March 24, 2019 left three individuals loss of life, scores severely injured, properties value thousands and thousands of naira all burnt down by the Izzi people.
Speaking with Sparkling FM, Otah Odey in Calabar, Hon Okpechi reveals that a complete group in Obubra Local Government Area was fully destroyed.
“I condemned in totality what is occurring there, it is barbaric, I feel this final attacked its horrific as a result of my people had been ambushed, a complete group was fully burnt down, properties value thousands and thousands of naira all destroyed, they had been taking pictures, killing our people as if they’re animals”, Okpechi added.
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited