The incumbent Governor of Zamfara State, Bello Matawalle, has announced that his administration will offer free healthcare services to women and children in the state.
Mr Matawalle, 50, who made the declaration on Wednesday shortly after taking his oath of office at the Trade Fair ground, Gusau, said that the new government would be comprehensive.
“I am going to assemble an enlightened, formidable and politically experienced persons so that we take the state to better heights in the near future.
“Our women and children have gone through serious hardship in the past and we will reverse this situation for the better.
“The new administration will start with tackling the security challenges and everyone must carry live their lives within the provisions of the law.
“No one should think they will take the law into their hands and kill, kidnap, maim, or make life uneasy for others.
“We are aware that poor education, poverty, and unemployment are the causes of criminal activities and I want to plead with members of the public that within the next few weeks we will come up with practical ways of handling these starting with free education and scholarships,” he said.
He added that under his leadership, the state government would work closely with the federal government and other relevant bodies to improve the livelihood of the people of the state
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022