HOT!!! After Hoodlums Break Into Owerri Prison, Nnamdi Kanu Says No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison When Murderous Fulani Groups Are Pampered
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, says no Nigerian deserves to be in the country’s prisons when Miyetti Allah terror herdsmen & other murderous #Fulani groups, including Boko Haram insurgents are been pampered by the government of President Muhammadu Buhari.
The IPOB leader said this in a tweet on Monday hours after hoodlums broke into the Owerri Prisons, freeing hundreds of inmates.
He tweeted, “If Miyetti Allah terror herdsmen & other murderous #Fulani groups, including Boko Haram insurgents, can be arrested, freed and rehabilitated by this neo-colonial Fulanised @NGRPresident, then no single soul deserves to be in any prison in Nigeria. If you know you know! #UGM.”
- Recent Vacancies at Glyde Lubricants Limited
- Employment Opportunities in a Leading Real Estate and Construction Company
- Latest Recruitment in a Top Class Private Hospital
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Job Vacancies at Wandel International Nigeria Limited
- Senior Associate – Capital Markets Accounting Advisory at PricewaterhouseCooper
- Career Opportunities at FHON Consulting