Weetalknaija Daily Post can authoritatively report that, an Akwa-Ibom Man (Name Not Mentioned) has committed suicide after killing his wife in Boki Local Government Area of Cross River State.
According to report gathered by Weetalknaija Daily Post, the incident occurred yesterday, 28th of September in Bashua community, the body of a woman(Name Not Mentioned) was found in a pool of blood at her home which neighbours confirmed that she was shot by her husband at the early hours of the day, following rumours of her infidelity. He had ran away before the neighbours arrived the scene.
This morning, the body of the husband (Name Not Mentioned) was found hunged to a tree. It is suspected that he committed suicide.
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited
- Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group
- Career Openings at FBNQuest Merchant Bank