Weetalknaija Daily Post can authoritatively report that, an Akwa-Ibom Man (Name Not Mentioned) has committed suicide after killing his wife in Boki Local Government Area of Cross River State.
According to report gathered by Weetalknaija Daily Post, the incident occurred yesterday, 28th of September in Bashua community, the body of a woman(Name Not Mentioned) was found in a pool of blood at her home which neighbours confirmed that she was shot by her husband at the early hours of the day, following rumours of her infidelity. He had ran away before the neighbours arrived the scene.
This morning, the body of the husband (Name Not Mentioned) was found hunged to a tree. It is suspected that he committed suicide.
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group