Foremost Niger Delta activist, Annkio Briggs, has condemned the killing of IPOB members in Enugu by the security forces. Briggs wondered how a peaceful meeting being held in school was reduced to a shooting spree by the security agencies when everyone knows that IPOB do not bear arms.
Briggs admonished Nigerians who keep quiet in the face of oppression and killings because it is happening elsewhere and doesn’t concern them.
She said that anybody has the right to agitate not to be part of Nigeria and nobody should be killed for exercising that right.
She also touched on resource control saying that the Oil wealth of the Niger Delta has been taken away and the people given a paltry 13% while those who are mining solid minerals like Gold in Zamfara State keep 100% of the profits.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022