HOT!! Popular Pastor Who Cancelled Couple Wedding For Coming Late To Church Is Dead
Pastor Essay Oggory, senior pastor of the Church of the Fulfilling World Foundation, who recently cancelled a marriage in Port Harcourt because the intended couple came to church late, is reportedly dead.
The cleric died today, according to a report from the Media Apostle, leaving behind the only son he had with his late wife after fighting a prolonged illness.
Remember, he was sick and had to come to church for the wedding and he decided to go to his office after waiting too long because he was getting weak and wanted to do the wedding in his office. He died last year on the same day as his wife died.
They left behind their son, who is still in high school.
Can Rest In Peace his soul. Amen Amen
Source: The Apostle to the Media.
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment at Food Concepts Plc
- Latest Job Recruitment at Hilton Worldwide
- Latest Recruitment at APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited
- Job Employment Opportunities at the African Union
- New Job Recruitment at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria in an Oil and Gas Company
- Job Recruitment at the United Bank for Africa Plc