HOT!! Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over Fried Chicken
Following a quarrel, Blessing Emmanuel, a pregnant woman, stabbed her husband to death.
The heinous crime took place in the Ohoro Community of Delta state’s Ughelli North Local Government Area.
Jonathan Otomi Umamode, 30 years old, was stabbed in the chest with a knife on Sunday night.
He was said to have died right there and there.
Acting Police Public Relations Officer DSP Bright Edafe confirmed the report, saying the suspect had been arrested and admitted to the crime.
According to a statement obtained by SaharaReporters from the acting Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Bright Edafe, the suspect confessed to the crime and claimed that she did it out of rage.
“The perpetrator, who was later arrested and is a mother of seven and expecting her eighth child, admitted to the crime and said she violently stabbed her husband who she thought did not take care of her and the children,” according to the release. She was taking care of herself and her children and selling fried chicken.
“On that fateful day, her husband came to her and requested she accompany him home, which she declined. She said that the deceased took her fried chicken, doused it in kerosene, and set it on fire. She became enraged and stabbed her husband in the heart with the knife she had in her hand before fleeing.”
According to Edafe, the deceased’s body has been deposited at the Ughelli Central Hospital mortuary, where it will be autopsied.
He went on to say that the police were looking into the incident.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution