HOT!! Tears Flow As Gunmen On Motorcycles Shoot 30 People Dead
Gunmen on motorcycles have reportedly shot 30 villagers dead in a raid of four villages in Zamfara State.
The attacks, which were carried out simultaneously, occurred on Tuesday in two Local Government Areas (LGAs) of the state.
The attacked villages were Gobirawa, Rini, Gora, and Madoti Dankule in Bakura and Maradun LGAs in the state located in the north-western region of the country.
Channels TV quoted eyewitnesses as saying that the gunmen arrived the villages in their large number and immediately opened fire on villagers.
The gunmen were said to have razed several houses in the villages before leaving.
According to Sole Administrator, Bakura LGA, Aminu Suleiman, more security personnel were needed in this area if farming was to be successful this season.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021