Weetalknaija Blog can authoritavely report that, a serving member representing Bayo constituency at the Borno state house of assembly, Umar Audi, is dead.
It was gathered that the lawmaker died at the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital on Tuesday evening.
A hospital source revealed that Audi was initially rejected because there was no bed space. The health workers were said to have stood their ground that the only available space was for any emergency that has to do with childbirth.
However, the family members who took him there reportedly prevailed upon the hospital authorities before he was attended to.
“He died shortly after they admitted him. His sample has been sent to the Nigeria Center for Disease Control to certify if the death has anything to do with COVID-19,” the source said.
Audi’s death comes barely a week after the death of Bukar Wakil Lawan, lawmaker representing Nganzai constituency in Borno.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022