Housewife Kills Husband For Receiving A Call In Her Presence From Another Woman
Queen Beatrice, a housewife, reportedly killed her husband, Emmanuel Lkujuni, with a plank in the Ondo State region of Okitipupa.
It was reported that the ugly incident took place at Omotosho in the Okitipupa state council region.
The victim, it was discovered, assaulted her husband for receiving a call in her presence from another woman.
A battle was said to have happened and a plank was used by the suspect to hit her husband on the head.
Sources said the husband slumped and the husband gave the ghost up before help could come from their neighbors.
An eyewitness said: “He had died by the time the neighbors were able to rush the husband to a nearby hospital.”
Speaking to newsmen, Imoleayo Ikujuni, a sister to the deceased, stated that the wife challenged her late brother to call another woman in her presence.
“She struck him with a plank during the fight and he died instantly. They detained her.
The defendant was moved for further investigation to the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Agency, SCIID, in Akure.
A family member of the deceased said that the body had been deposited for autopsy examination at the mortuary.
The state police picture creator, Tee-Leo Ikoro, confirmed the story when contacted and said that the investigation was initiated by police detectives.
- Access Bank Plc Recruitment for Dutch Desk Manager
- National Marketing Manager at an FMCG Company – Nationwide
- Customer Service Representative / Operations Coordinator / Sorting Officer at Speedaf
- Financial Officer (NYSC) at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Production Supervisor in a Leading Paint and Coating Manufacturing Company
- Administrative Manager at CapitalSage Technology Limited
- Administrative Officer at HRbreakoutRoom