A center aged housewife recognized as Ijeoma Egeonu has been arrested by the Ogun state police command for torturing her husband’s 11years old nephew to demise over theft of N6,500.
Police operatives from Agbado divisional headquaters apprehended the suspects after she was reported by the deceased’s mom Ijeoma Egeonu.
According to the report, the deceased, Chibuike Egeonu lived with the suspect and her elder brother at Opeilu in Agbado and was flogged to demise over allegations of stealing N6,500 belonging to the suspect.
She additionally revealed that after killing her son, Ijeoma smuggled the corpse to Ifo and buried him in a shallow grave.
The suspect throughout interrogation confessed that the boy died whereas she was taking him to the hospital. She additionally found that the stolen cash was collected by her husband and never the boy as accused.
Commissioner of Police, Ahmed Iliyasu whereas ordering the fast arrest of the husband who connived with the spouse to bury the deceased, additionally transferred the case to the murder part of the State Criminal investigation and intelligence Department to deal with for additional investigation.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021