National Chairman of the African Democratic Congress, ADC, Chief Ralphs Okey Nwosu, has talked about that by handing his advertising marketing campaign over to National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, President Muhammadu Buhari has as soon as extra confirmed that he was cloned.
Nwosu was quoted by the Guardian as saying that the President’s movement was scandalous, noting that, “There are three ways one can explain this: It is the character of the man to shirk responsibility or we have a zombie in the Villa, whom the cabals are in complete control of, or this whole clone or body-double thing is not a mirage. Certainly, something is wrong.”
Nwosu, who moreover claimed that Buhari was in no way accessible for people who elected him, well-known that the nation has been dominated by proxies for the previous few years.
He continued, “First the rumours of body-doubles and cloned Villa occupants, and now they’re not disguising or pretentious about it. It has been made clear that Tinubu doubles for Buhari when campaigning to grab vitality.
“The nation has been dominated by proxies for the previous few years and APC has allowed it. So, it is left to the Nigerian voters and different people to find out in the midst of the elections.
“Buhari is not accessible to the people who elected him. This is why leaders of various nations cope with us with contempt. Political leaders and consumers all around the globe mock us regularly.
“How low could governance get? All indicators score Buhari’s government as the lowest since the Nigerian nation was founded.”
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021