It’s hard to think about loans without thinking about some form of stress. There’s the tiring paperwork, collateral and having to wait for days before you can get the funds you need. Let’s face it, getting a bank loan approved is not always the easiest process.
But not anymore! With Quick Credit, GTBank’s unique loan offering, getting a loan no longer has to be a daunting process. GTBank believes that everyone should have easy access to credit when they need it and has taken their commitment to enrich lives a step further with the introduction of Quick Credit.
Quick credit, true to its name, gets you the funds you need as quickly and easily as snapping your fingers. The best part? The process is entirely paperless – It does not require collateral, documents or visits to the bank! All you need is an active phone line. Simply dial *737*51*51# on your phone, confirm how much you need and you’ll get a Credit Alert in less than 2 minutes.
With Quick Credit, you can get funds from as low as N10,000 up to N 5 Million at an interest rate of 1.75% monthly; as cheap as it gets when it comes to personal loans in the financial sector.
What’s in it for You?
- You get the funds you need in less than 2 minutes. Fast. easy and convenient
- Loans of N10,000 up to N5 million.
- A super low and affordable interest rate of 1.75% per month
- Convenient repayment plan spread over 6 – 12 months (You get up to 12 months to payback)
- No collateral. No extra charges.
So If you’re looking for a loan service that is not only fast but reliable and works 24/7, think Quick Credit.
For further enquiries, check out: https://www.gtbank.com/personal-banking/loans/quick-credit
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group